Boston Indies is a community of dedicated independent game developers in Massachusetts and the surrounding area. We define ourselves in connection with our community spirit and our group objectives. We gather in person once a month to talk about the art and craft of making games, and to share our work with each other.
Our goals are to:
• Foster a sense of community among Boston’s independent game creators
• Facilitate the monthly meetup and other related community events
• Encourage makers to create games independent of large budgets and large company ties.
• Provide a safe environment to obtain critical feedback on game development works in progress.
• Serve as a brain trust for important information sharing among local independent developers
We are completely agnostic with respect to technology, development platform, game type, and scope of game development. As long as you show up with an open mind and a helpful attitude and you are committed to making your own games, on your own terms, you are welcome to join us.
Game Audio Boston is holding our first ever game night tonight, September 29th! We will be holding a few Among Us servers and Jackbox parties for everyone to play. Game night will take place on Discord in the #MeetUps voice chat to start off at 7:00 pm EST.
If you have never been to a Game Audio Boston event or would like to get to know each other better, tonight will be a very casual hang. We are very excited to lie and deceive all of you in Among Us later...