What we're about
CamCreatives embraces a diverse group of interests which includes design, media of all kinds, literature and publishing, visual arts, multimedia, performing arts and general culture bringing together a mix of large and small firms.
Please come and join us on the LAST THURSDAY of each month at the Bradfield Centre, Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge CB4 0GA. We usually have around 30-50 people attending to listen, engage, and chat about all things creative. We're a wide and diverse group of friendly people!
We start at 7.30pm and around 8.00pm have a 20-40 minute slot for a speaker or a longer discussion followed by open networking. We get new members turn up every month so no need to worry about being the only one who doesn't know anybody!
If you decide not to attend do please update your RSVP on this website to release your place for someone else.
Find us on:
and Twitter http://www.twitter.com/camcreatives
Our aims are:
- To provide the Creative and Tech sectors of Cambridgeshire with a credible regional, national and international profile
- To encourage collaboration in and across sectors - good things happen at the edges!
- To attract new business and new talents to the Creative and Tech sectors
- To highlight the dynamism of our members
- To create solid and sustainable growth in the economy
- To develop new wealth creation, training and job opportunities
Feel free to suggest new speakers - including yourself!