What we're about
CamCreatives embraces a diverse group of interests which includes design, media of all kinds, literature and publishing, visual arts, multimedia, performing arts and general culture bringing together a mix of large and small firms.
Please come and join us on the last WEDNESDAY of each month. We have on average around 30 people turn up to meet and chat about all things creative with a wide and diverse group of friendly people.
We start at 7.30pm and around 8.00pm have a 20 minute slot for a speaker or a longer discussion followed by open networking. Around 3 - 5 new members turn up every month so no need to worry about being the only one who doesn't know anybody!
DO FOLLOW US ON: www.facebook.com/camcreatives and www.twitter.com/camcreatives
Its aims are:
- To provide the creative industries of Cambridgeshire with a credible regional, national and international profile
- To encourage the collaboration of those engaged in the sector
- To attract new business and new talents to the industry
- To make the sector’s dynamism apparent
- To create solid and sustainable growth in the economy
- To develop new wealth creation, training and job opportunities
Feel free to suggest new speakers, including yourself!