The Entheogenic Research, Integration, and Education (ERIE) mission:
1) Review and conduct research on the use of traditional plant medicines, and their modern analogs, for creativity, healing, personal growth, and spiritual exploration;
2) Develop integration methods that combine new research with existing, tested practices to help people incorporate extraordinary experiences into their lives;
3) Articulate a new educational paradigm that honors and draws upon the vast Indigenous knowledge of plant and fungi kingdoms, then envisions new applications of it within contemporary Western contexts; and
4) Create a forum for the responsible discussion of these topics.
Have you had an entheogenic (psychedelic) experience that you want to discuss? Well, come connect with a peer based community of fellow explorers, as we each lend an ear and reflect on the extraordinary nature of transpersonal experiences.
ERIE integration circles are gatherings to assist with the incorporation of entheogenic insights into daily life by reflecting upon them in a community of peers in hopes of discovering the deeper meaning that these experiences hold for us. The lifelong work of integration is enhanced and facilitated by working together in community. ERIE intends that our integration circles will be a safe space in which the receptive, nonjudgmental atmosphere we provide will prove a useful agency for our visitors.
Bring something for the altar if you feel called to do so.
**In order to provide a safe container for discussion, limited spots are available for this event** Please commit to RSVP's.
*Integration circles are peer facilitated and do not provide therapeutic services. Our framework is educational, and we envision educating the self about the Self.
Date: Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
Sage Integrative Health
2185 Ashby Ave
Berkeley, CA 94705
*3-4 block East of Ashby BART station, halfway between Adeline and Telegraph. If you are driving please park on Ashby*
Fee: Sliding scale $15-$20, We are raising the meetup ticket cost to $15, to cover the $2 service fees... the donation at the door will still be sliding scale $15-20... please make sure to contact us if you plan on attending but do not rsvp here. Please contact us directly if you would like to attend and are unable to pay the fee. RSVP at:
SAVE THE DATE!
The Decriminalize Nature Oakland Team is Hosting an Educational Rally & Community Gathering
September 21, 2019 (2-5pm)
Hosted at The Haven (3007 Telegraph Ave.)
A FREE EVENT!
• Decriminalize Nature Oakland Panel Discussion + Q&A
• Learn about the June 4th Resolution we passed with unanimous votes and what it means for Oakland & You!
• Special Guest Speakers
• Food Trucks, Community Info Tables, & More!
**Mark Your Calendars, Spread the Word, and Keep a Lookout for Upcoming Announcements as the 21st of September approaches**
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!