What we’re about
We are Noisebridge. Noisebridge is a hackerspace for technical and creative projects, do-ocratically run by our members. We are a non-profit educational institution intended for public benefit. Come and visit our space, a 5,000+ square-foot area located in the heart of San Francisco. We teach, we learn, we share.
Noisebridge has MOVED to 272 Capp Street, directly behind the old space, still between 17th and 18th streets in San Francisco's Mission neighborhood! It’s all very exciting, and we need your support to pull it off! Join Noisebridge in building the largest non profit hacker community in San Francisco. Our biggest needs are recurring donations and volunteer hours to work on buildout, setting up the electronics room, wood shop, machine shop, and so on. You can donate at patreon.com/noisebridge, and visit the space at 272 Capp Street during our open hours and events, for a tour or to work on your own projects!
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Beginner - Intermediate learn to 3d printing class FREE!!Noisebridge, San Francisco, CA
Come and learn the basics of 3d printing!
Everyone beginner to advanced is welcome, bring your friends and family!
Children are welcome !
- How to find and download free 3d models on the internet
- learn to make modifications to existing models
- discuss best software for design and slicing
- discuss types of printers and filaments
- learn how to set up a 3d printer for printing, learn about various settings, and print a test print!
- Free printers and filament for use at noisebridge hackerspace
Noisebridge website https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge with list of weekly events, information about the community and more!
Join Noisebridge discord to ask questions!
Noisebridge has a front gate with a doorbell.
Please ring the doorbell and wait for someone to let you in.
Noisebridge is a non profit that runs entirely on donations.
Please donate to support Noisebridge!
We ask for a suggested donation of $5 for the class
- Laser Cutter Safety TrainingNoisebridge, San Francisco, CA$5.00
Learn how to be safe while using the laser cutter! We have a 150W, CO2 laser cutter with a 3 x 4 ft bed. This training is required to use the laser cutter because we don't want people setting our most expensive equipment donation on fire. You have to do this training even if you were trained at the old space, as we have different safety features now.
* Dangers of the laser cutter
* How to be safe
* How to put out a fire
Each participant will cut a piece of cardboard on the laser cutter while following all the safety steps.
This is also a good place to ask questions about specific materials or projects. There is a 5$ fee to register, and we suggest a 20-30$ donation for this class: https://donate.noisebridge.net. If the registration fee is a barrier to your participation, please reach out to the event organisers.
- Grape Coding Walkthrough: Unleash Your Creativity and Earn as You Code.Noisebridge, San Francisco, CA
Are you a coding enthusiast, software developer, or tech creator looking to turn your passion into profit? Join us weekly where we show you how to monetize your coding skills.
Using Grape, we show you how to create interactive coding videos directly from your browser and receive tips from viewers who like your content.
What to Expect:
- Platform Showcase: A walkthrough of Grape and it's features.
- Monetization Strategies: Learn how to harness the power of your coding content and discover multiple monetization avenues.
- Success Stories: Hear from successful creators who have transformed coding into a thriving online business.
- Interactive Workshops: Get onboarded and create your first Grape video.
- Q&A Session: Have burning questions about content creation, monetization, or Grape? Ask away.
Location: Noisebridge Community Hacker Space, 272 Capp St.
Time: Every Sunday 2pm - 7pm
If you would like to contact the organizer please reach out to Ash (ashr_) on discord https://discord.com/invite/4Yw4sVcgdA