Skip to content

What we’re about

We're about LEARNING, NETWORKING, DEALMAKING, and Enjoying the Journey.

Whether you're serious about investing, or just want to learn how Real Estate Investing REALLY works, this group is for you!

My goal is to help you reach your goals by equipping you with the knowledge, resources and people you need to achieve your goals. I offer weekly Laser Classes covering investment fundamentals, a NEW Hotsheet Review session, a RAINMAKER Team to find off market deals, a Plug n' Play Power Team, off market deals, 1:1 Coaching, and much more.

Successful investors are addicted to learning, know that there is always something new to learn, and are willing to share their knowledge and experience with others. I teach Fundamental Investment topics including: Planning, Finding Deals, Analyzing Deals, Funding Deals, Estimating Rehab Costs, Negotiation, Contracts, Due Diligence, Foreclosures, Power Team Building, Networking, Property Management, Multi Family Investing, Passive Investing, and MORE!

You'll learn how to: Create successful investment strategies; evaluate opportunities; create your investment team, discuss Case Studies, analyze properties currently on the market, negotiate contracts, find financing and anything else about land and realty.

We will discuss single family homes, multi-family apartments, student rentals, vacant land, commercial, Limited Partnerships, foreclosures, and much, much more!

Successful investors know that their Network = Their NET-WORTH. You are only as strong as your network, and your network can never be too big or too strong. But, as they say: "You have to circulate to percolate," and you build your network by attending and engaging with other investors and service providers. In A2REIC, we have sellers, buyers, lenders, Realtors, Contractors, Advisors, and MORE.

85% of all deals go through the MLS. That leaves 15% that are out there if you know where, when, and how to find them. Often the best investor deals are the off market deals, done like match-making, by connecting buyers to sellers, often before the average investor even learns of the opportunity. I've lost count of the number of these types of deals which have happened through the A2REIC.

COME CHECK US OUT! You'll be glad you did!

Our meetings will be informational, fact-filled, and valuable.


We have a ONE TIME membership fee of $200 per person/ couple.
You are welcome to attend this event for FREE if you are a first time attendee., or a VIP member. If you have any questions about our membership, please contact Brian at (734) 678-9032

If you've been to previous events, and want to join as a member, you can join on the day of the event. I accept payment by Venmo, CashApp, PayPal, or Zelle.

Upcoming events (2)

See all