Welcome to the San Francisco HTML5 Developer Group: the largest Web Development Meetup in the world! We host monthly events in San Francisco with presentations by the industry's leading experts in cutting-edge web technologies. We also record all of the talks so you can watch the videos later. Check out videos from our past events at http://bit.ly/sfhtml5videos .
Please join us for our free monthly events and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter (@sfhtml5 (https://twitter.com/sfhtml5)) to learn about upcoming events, emerging trends, and more.
The Web We Want: Community Lightning Talks.
Submit your ideas for this session on the Web We Want Website https://webwewant.fyi and select "”SFHTML5” from the dropdown of events.
If you could wave a magic wand and address a limitation of the web platform or DevTools, what would it be? The Web We Want is a community focused session where attendees have a chance to share the problems and pain points they encounter while working on the web that they think browser vendors and standards groups should work on fixing.
If your idea is selected you'll have a chance to present your idea at the session in a 3-5 minute presentation at the meetup. All ideas presented will be voted on by the session audience and a panel of judges and our two winners will each receive a $250 Amazon or Visa gift card!
* 5:00 PM—Doors open
* 6:00-6:15 PM—Announcements <-- Note the new start time!
* 6:15-7:15 PM—The Web We Want lightning talks
* Online registration for this event closes *72 hours* before the start of the event (new building rules).
* On-site registration (for registered attendees) closes at 7:00 PM.* For security reasons, unregistered guests and "+1s" are *not* allowed.
* Every attendee must be a member of SFHTML5 (on Meetup) and register for the event (RSVP Yes) 72 hours before the event to enter the event; no exceptions.
* Yes, this event will be recorded and posted on the SFHTML5 YouTube channel.