Many of you have probably used Azure DevOps/TFS for years and have invested a lot of effort and time in it, maybe you are starting to use GitHub for some part of your development.
Azure DevOps and GitHub is a really good match and in this RoadShow event we are going to show you how the products integrate with each other.
We are going to show you things as:
• Azure Pipelines with code in GitHub
• Azure boards and GitHub Commits and Pull Requests
• Using Azure boards mentions in a GitHub Commit
• How to sync issues in GitHub with Azure Boards Work Items
• How to use GitHub actions for other integrations