Our meetup group targets female technologists in the IT world regardless their background or experience.
We would like to organize a community of women around our mutual passion in technology. We aim to provide value to each other by sharing our technological expertise and experiences in the industry. Our goal is to build a supportive network where we can “lean in” and learn from each other.
If you would like to take a part in organizing a meetup or you have a great program/talk/topic/etc. idea feel free to contact us through this site or via email: email@example.com
Anyone who is interested in the topic of Women in IT is more than welcome as a talker or an organizer too!
See you next time, Women in IT Budapest Organizers
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our meetup is dedicated to providing a harassment-free meetup experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion (or lack thereof), color, national origin or genetic information. We do not tolerate harassment of meetup participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any meetup venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Meetup participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled at the discretion of the meetup organisers.
Please also keep in mind:
• This is not a recruiting event, i.e. if you would like to organize an event
• • You can represent your company, e.g. give out stickers or freebies, hold an office tour but this should not be the focus
• • Topic should not be only for/about your company
• This is a community building/supportive/tolerant meetup
• Focus should be on “giving back” and creating communities
• Topic should be related to women technology & women in technology