Excited to be at a new spot for March BigWP, Google NYC!
The BigWP meetup is a networking event open to developers, product managers, and editorial teams who run large, high-traffic WordPress sites.
Please be sure to RSVP (and have your guests RSVP) so that you can check-in with security.
Doors open at 6 p.m., presentations will begin at 6:30 p.m. We will have 5 flash talk presentations, each lasting 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions.
* "Because journalism needs everyone," Andrew Losowsky, The Coral Project
* "Intro to Progressive Web Apps," Alex Russell, Google
* "USA Today Sports Media Group, and WordPress.com VIP," David Parsons, USA Today
* "How We Consume: User News Habits in 2017," Dan Maccarone, Charming Robot
* George Hotelling, Automattic
As always, we will head to a nearby bar afterwards for drinks and networking.